Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I Forgot To Take Out The Trash  

After posting that elevator photo, I stumbled across a photo that utilized perspectives in a frighteningly similar method. As such, it is my humble duty to throw it up.



What's even scarier is that in Toronto, trash pickup occurs every two weeks, and so because I forgot to take out the pile of trash accumulating in volume and odor inside my garage, not only does that mean some of that garbage will have been rotting in my garage for a good month by the time it finally gets picked up two weeks from now (confused yet?), I'll have successfully robbed my parents of all their good memories from the past two weeks in Europe upon their return by replacing it with memories of how I cannot be trusted at home alone.

Run along sentence, run a-'long'.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 12:22 AM .