Monday, October 16, 2006

Mixed Messages  

It's confusing when one tries to make an informed decision, a decision that could will profoundly impact lives in and around oneself, and different camps of important people have chosen their sides and are deeply entrenched in their respective positions.

And like Lifehouse, I'm somewhere in between.

And because I consider myself one semi-highly educated, and a very highly aawesome, individual, I tend to know a few things. And one of my many skills is my innate ability to sense an opportunity.

Call me defense contractors, or reconstruction companies if you will, but even in the middle of a verbal war, dollar signs are dancing around in my mind.

So from now on, instead of simply commenting on what I should do with my hair, you can put money into the "Here's five bucks, go cut your excessively long hair" pile or "Here's five bucks for that extra bucket of shampoo you'll need to invest in to keep it growing, and keep it flowing" pile.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 7:32 PM .