Thursday, October 05, 2006

Day Five - My Brother Is Alive  

And today, he has come home. I greeted him by sending him out to McDonald's to buy me some fries which will be the fuel I burn as I continue to mull over this nifty word association game, and after and give up to go "play" this that cannot be classified as a game but is thoroughly amusing.

My brother and I have an odd relationship. Once mortal enemies that would argue to the death about anything, we now seem to have a common understanding that life would be made so much easier if we were on the same team.

Against our parents.

Not really against AGAINST them, but you know, we face the common adversity (parental nagging) that binds us together. So together in fact, that we have a lot of friends in common (he may be stealing all of mine, but I'm probably just being insanely/insecurely paranoid).

Apparently my house has been volunteered for thanksgiving activities for those friends. I just want to say for the record, nobody is invited and everyone needs to stay away from me and my house because I do not want to have to clean up a darn thing. STAY FAR AWAY.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 10:51 PM .