Sunday, May 22, 2005

good ol uncle sam  

i dont actually have an uncle sam...at least one i know of...not even a "fake" uncle who i just call uncle! but yes this is me blogging from a "circuit city" store in Michigan, where behind me is this sweet Sony 17'' LCD monitor I am planning to watch the basketball game on (because my parents are walking around shopping)

if ur wondering why im not wandering around shopping, its cuz i pretty much get EVERYTHING i came here looking for...and some! more on that to come...but this is probably my most impressive haul of items that i can remember...and its not that much, its just a lot for me...the guy who never spends more than say 30 bucks on clothes :)

wow this laptop i'm using has a pretty sweet feel to it. only 1099.95...i'll consider it!

oh...and while driving on the road here...we passed a certain restaurant that I MUST HAVE before i go back to canada...it would make harold and kumar proud ;)

under and out (get it...i'm down south!?...and still incredibly retarded as i always am)

posted by Buttug McOysty . 3:29 PM .