Monday, May 02, 2005

whats this!  



upon my arrival to toronto, i come across this interesting looking box. since then, i have been trying to picture what is inside this very nice looking briefcase styled thing if you will. i have discovered a key. it turns the lock, yet i still cannot figure out how to open the box. my quest continues...

its funny tho, cuz even tho i know whats on the other side of the box, i really just want to see for myself. its very, human nature, of me.

actually a lot of things are very human nature about me. as those little booklets that we hand out as tracts would ask me, "a****, are you a good person", my answer is NO.

time to go eat some comfort food.

*--- edit ---*
SUCCESS - put the key in the hole, turn the key, take out the key, open the box...a**** u idiot (where are my housemates to call me an idiot..where oh where)

posted by Buttug McOysty . 5:23 PM .