Friday, May 06, 2005

"i was told everything that happen, happen for a reason
and one mans' forever might be Gods' season
...
you can find love but quickly get lost in it
i fostered it, knowing i'd be there for a while
learning to be a man, but loving like a child
...
i see where God sent me loud and clear
if not for the smiles and the tears i wouldnt be here
...
nobody knows what life may bring
it might make happy, it may make you sad
but i know there's a reason for everything
thats why i keep believing, whatevers meant to be, is gonna be
...
If I had to do it all again,
I wouldnt take away the rain,
Cuz i know it made me who I am.
If I had to do it all again,
I've learned so much from my mistakes,
And thats how I know he's watching me."

snippets from Faith Evans (ft. Common) - Again

posted by Buttug McOysty . 9:57 PM .