Sunday, September 18, 2005

Bad Timing  

I drive a ghetto Jetta around. Or at least that's what people refer to it as. I like to call it battle-tested. But like any other battle-tested army, the costs just get higher and higher to maintain. You hafta keep your troops happy. Or your engine. Or your shocks. And most importantly, your oil. You know, or else your little army won't be a well oiled machine. I think I've just about lost myself.

That is why the time has come to trade in the Ghetto Jetta. At least that's what my parents have been saying for the last little while. AND they have sworn off getting any other Volkswagen because of the price it takes to repair/tune up. After about ten years, that cute little baby of a car you used to have turns into a pubescent teenager, sucking your wallet dry until the wallet itself is unable to cry out for water.

At first, I could care less. But now, this news breaks.

Now, all I can think about is ice-cream. And how nice it would be to have that audio input in my car.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 4:10 PM .