Sunday, September 11, 2005

Bring Back Blog!  

*mothball rolls across your screen*

Has it really been THAT long?

*the second mothball chasing the first mothball races across your screen*

It was supposed to be a rhetorical question. But I've just been so tied up in meetings that I haven't had a chance to think of pretty much anything else other than looking forward to my next meeting.

And when I finally get a chance to sit down and collect my thoughts, my body decides to rudely let out a cough. Or I feel a sneeze coming on, except its one that refuses to leave me, clinging to me like a piece of lint on your clothing. Until my face is so twisted and contorted that many think that I'm actually attempting to solve the age-old question of whether the glass is half full or half empty.

My failing immune system is impeding my blogging brilliance (whoa...too much Kanye West make ego inflate). It's just downright wrong. Not just my inflatable ego, but my blocked blogging brilliance. But not as wrong as say, serving donkey meat soaked in tiger urine.

Now that sets the bar for utter and complete wrongness. Coming in for a close second is Monday Morning 7:30am Prayer Meetings for the KCCF committee. I guess you can't spell 'committee' without 'commit'. Out of a committee of 10 people, of which I am one, the person who attends the least amount of prayer meetings must buy dinner for the rest of the committee. AND in fact, my money isn't on me being "that guy". And my money is well insured. And by well insured, I mean I have a good insurance plan. The plan being to meddle with someone else's alarm clock.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 1:02 AM .