Thursday, September 22, 2005

Seven Things I Hate About Memes  

1. Seven Things That Scare Me

*I will literally need a BOOK to kill one of these. Just to make sure that there is absolutely no contact between me and one of these thingies.
*Stairs
*Pretty Girls. No wait, that's Kwan. Me - Too good looking for my dream girl (conceited much?)
*The thought of outliving everyone I know
*Exercise
*The thought of becoming fat
*Contradictions


2. Seven Random Facts About Me

*I play lots of fantasy sports pools. Hey, I have my hobbies, you have yours.
*I like falling asleep to the sound of nothing.
*Soft tacos (burrito type thingies) are perferred over hard shelled tacos.
*Coffee in the morning, for lunch, afternoon teacoffee, a "put-me-to-sleep" coffee
*There is ALWAYS a song stuck in my head
*Most everything is/can be made into a joke
*Quite simply, I'm not normal in any way, shape or form


3. Seven Things I Plan on Doing Before I Die

*Become rich and/or famous
*Then post about it
*Travel the world
*Then post about it
*Write a song that doesn't suck
*Then post about it
*That's...about it


4. Seven Things I Cannot or Will Not Do

*Let my kids watch Dora the Explorer or Blues Clues
*Pay tons of money for clothes
*Drive below the speed limit
*Win a physical fight cleanly
*Stop blogging
*Conform
*Tag you with a meme

5. Seven Things I Say the Most

*"I'm hungry"
*"I don't feel like it."
*"So is your face"
*"Do I have to go?"
*"Please don't hurt me"
*"Shutup"
*"Because of your ugly face...Kwan"


6. Seven Celebs On Whom I Have A Crush

*Katie Holmes
*Mandy Moore
*Jennifer Aniston
*Kristen Kreuk
*Justine Henin Hardene/Kim Clijsters/Maria Sharapova...actually most women's tennis players
*Rachel Stevens
*Kanye West ... and SHUTUP

7. And Finally, Seven Souls I Have Ruined by Tagging Them

*I would never do such a thing. :)
*EDIT - Kwan Chan has since bugged me for this, so...tag..you're it

posted by Buttug McOysty . 2:44 PM .