Monday, January 23, 2006

Because I'm Such A Jerk  

My housemate decided to go and lose himself a bet, leading to a full week of semi-humiliation (I say semi because the only thing he has to do is wear a pink hat the whole week and I don't think he has a real problem with that).

Everybody likes an old fashioned duck hunt. I mean do you remember how fun that Duck Hunt game that came with Super Mario Bros 1 was?! I could spend countless hours about two inches away from the tv screen squeezing that trigger on the plastic gun and laughing evily everytime a duck or discus went down. Actually, even when no ducks came down and the dog came up, I laughed evily. And then I proceeded to point the gun at the dog and squeeze the trigger til the next ducks came out.



Poor dog. I'm such a jerk.

So this week will be official "Hunt Down The Kwan In The Pink Hat" week. And when you find him, feel free to make him feel slightly loserish. And I meant loserish in the sense that he DID lose the bet deeming him a loser...of the bet. Besides hollerin, "Hey KWAN (emphasize his name), whatcha doin with a pink hat on?" at the top of my lungs, I will also take plenty of pictures of videos. Cuz hey I'm a jerk.



Yeah he also told me he wanted this picture, but I'm putting it on my blog first. Go ahead, give the title of this post one more read.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 5:53 PM .