Thursday, January 19, 2006

People With Big Heads  

No. This is not a Kanye West rant even though his head is bigger than the state of Texas. That's only metaphorically speaking.

I'm talking about people actual big heads. Why must I discuss this!? Well because I watch my fair share of television. And I am often confronted with this fella'



Yikes. Take a step back from the screen if you wish. Sure doesn't make me want a Double Whopper with lettuce, tomatoes, and that sweet sweet bacon. Although strangely, I feel like eating some ice cream. Talk about your unexplained phenomenon.

Actually, that King-thing reminds me of a garden gnome. And garden gnome's are creepy. They're EVERYWHERE. And, they're watching you. That's right, you in the red shirt. Yeah I'm talkin about you.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 12:25 AM .