Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Walk On  

I frequent Tim Hortons. Not only because it is conveniently located at two separate places on campus, but because they have the answer to just about everything.

Oh hungry? Oh, Tim Hortons.
Obey your thirst? Tim Hortons.
Feeling a little like crap because you forgot to shave and your sideburns are getting in the way of your glasses and no matter how hard you brush them to the side, they just keep being irritating? Tim. Hortons.

I was feelin number 1 and to a lesser extent, number 3 today. So I walked up to the nice lady at the counter, ordered a chocolate danish, paid, and walked away.

Without my chocolate danish.

Of course I quickly realized and by then the lady behind the couter had made a little quip about me walking away, but all I could do was mutter something under my breath and take the danish.

So yesterday I walked away from a class full of girls. Today I walked away from a chocolate danish I already paid for.

Tomorrow, I plan on walking away from a date with my dream girl, Kelly Clarkson.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 1:39 PM .