Monday, January 30, 2006

I'm Sorry I Let You Down  

Recently, I feel like I've been neglecting certain topics that I love to post about. There's just no time. I try to post on average, about once every weekday. But I have wayyy to many topics to choose from. Based on the Pigeonhole Principle, I'd either hafta increase my blogging frequency, or some topics face the axe.

But it's okay. Everything can change in one post. And speaking of principles, this post should take care of the "what have you done for me lately" principle. These topics will no longer be able to complain until I've neglected them enough again.

So without further adieu:

50 Cent. The Game. Toronto Maple Leafs. Hockey in General. Arrested Development. Please UPN pick Up Arrested Development. My loud-mouthed housemate. Cheesy Jokes. Backstabbing Life Science Students. Random Random Random. Sudoku. David Crowder. House. Lost. How Infuriating Lost Is. How I don't Have the Willpower to Not Watch Lost. Nerdy Giggle. Katie Holmes. Nick Cannon. He's Hilarious. The Evil Institution that is Queen's Education. Rap Music. Pop Music. I Love John Mayer. Where is Mandy Moore? Award shows. Ovaries. Coffee. I want Ice Cream. NOW. Insert your choice of song lyrics here. Scientists. King Kong was a Waste of Time. A-town. Family Guy. Cancelled TV Shows. My Camera. Mario Kart. My Lack of Strength. Peanut Butter Jelly Time.

Etcetera, etcetera.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 5:12 PM .