Saturday, February 04, 2006

Bad People Make Good Music  

I have been a gigantic advocator of Kanye West. I am also way too lazy to go back and link to posts where I have been an advocator of Kanye West. In fact, I'm so lazy, I'm considering ending this post right about.....

But I won't. Because I believe this is a topic worth investigating. Before I go on anymore, just take a look at these:



Let's start with PastorMurda Ma$e. So he says he's gotta cuss a little to attract the masses of people to listen to his music because when he went clean, the people went away, cuz the music sucked harder than a vacuum cleaner. And listen to his logic. He's gonna go back to rappin about rims, benji's and women IN ORDER for people to listen to him to spread his "good ideologies" that he picked up along the way as a Pastor. How duped would you feel if you were one of the members of his congregation? If I were Ma$e, I'd be hoping the rapture ain't anytime soon.

Moving on. To the Kanye. How big is your head when you can pose as Muhammad Ali and JESUS all in the same magazine issue? I'm constantly confounded by this guy, cuz we GET that people thought less of you and that no label would sign you before you made it big. You can stop rubbing it in our faces that them labels were wrong. Just, stick to your music and let that do the talking. Kanye, check your mail. I ordered you about 356, no, 1460 little pins so that you could prick yourself in the head four times a day for a year to deflate your giant ego.

I'm so frustrated by the lack of good role models out there. And I don't think I'm just talkin about the music industry. For the people out there working hard to live a consecrated life, I commend you, and please keep it going. The rest of us, let's try okay? Me included.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 2:02 PM .