Monday, February 06, 2006

My Absentmindedness  

I think I may have missed Chinese New Year. My wallet usually gets stuffed like a turkey in January, but I've already had to sell my paint samples to some poor kid who would pay me about 2 dollars for the two Mickey Mouse paint samples I have. Kids are such suckers for Disney characters.

In my absolute denial that Chinese New Year took place this year, I am continuing to write "Year of the Rooster" on my cheques instead of "Year of the Dog".

I blame my absentemindedness (a word this long makes me look so sophisticated) on the human genome size. Did you know that CORN has a bigger genome than humans? "They practically have brains spilling out of their ears". - thank you very much new molecular biology professor.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 2:11 PM .