Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Hey You, Heads Up  

And when I say heads up, I really mean "duck" because thats what everyone does anyways, so why even bother venting my frustrations on that little logic loophole.

*The number one cause of injury in Netherlands (or is it "the" Netherlands, I'm really not sure, whatever I'll just call it Holland): Cramped-foot-itus**, occurs when one attempts to stuff his/her own foot into a wooden shoe

The number two cause of death in Holland: Deadly Darts

And I quote, "Often the board falls down on someone's foot or worse on someone's head".

My bad, the number two cause of death in Holland - Idiot-...itus. How does a dartboard fall on someone's head unless that someone decides to go stand under a dartboard? Why would you stand under a dartboard?! To play a screwed up game of William Tell? What an odd socially accepting culture.

That's the equivalent of taking your friend hunting and then shooting them in the face.*** Them happenings would never be tolerated over in North America.

Oh wait, nevermind.

* - Not a real statistic
** - Not a real injury diagnosis, or a real word
*** - Is it too late for me to start making fun of Cheney? Or should I just refer you to Dr.THIS-IS-MY-BLOG for a checkup and then you can tell me how that goes?

posted by Buttug McOysty . 5:27 PM .