Thursday, November 16, 2006

Blogger/Google, I'm CALLING YOU OUT  

To Whom It May Concern.

I have been a Blogger user since '03, and never once considered switching over to another free blog host, all of which I consider inferior to the service you provide. That theory was only solidified when Google purchased Blogger, because Google seems to have a good track record in investments and seeing the future.

With all that sucking up out of the way, I'd like to inform you that I have not been put on the supposed select list of blogger that are being allowed to switch over their accounts to Blogger in Beta, this new venture co-hosted by Google and Blogger. Considering my phenomenal loyalty, this is rather unsettling. And not to sound demanding or anything, but I better be able to upgrade to this Blogger in Beta thing by the end of this week, or else I will badmouth you on Wikipedia.

I wait expectingly.

Thank you.

Posted in posted by Buttug McOysty . 6:19 PM .