Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Enigma Team  

Taking place at an undisclosed local hockey arena. Coach Isiah Thomas calls upon his team of hockey players, whom also happen to be a collection of Buttug McOysty's fantasy team players.

Coach Thomas: Gather round boys, take a knee.

Daniel Alfredsson: Are we getting sandwiches?

Markus Naslund: Are you ever not hungry?

*Daniel clubs Markus with a baseball bat*

Marian Gaborik: I know I have no right to speak, seeing as how I'm constantly injured. But it's not my fault I got clubbed by a baby. SERIOUSLY NOW. But Daniel, maybe, just maybe, you should trade that baseball bat for a hockey stick, dontcha think?

Jason Spezza: Sorry, what team do you play for again?

Marian Gaborik: The Minnesota Wild.

*everyone loses interest*

Cam Ward: Has anyone seen my MVP trophy? I seem to have misplaced it.

Pavel Datsyuk: You mean you mis-EARNED it? Ha, ha ha.

Alex Tanguay: *inaudible French-accented English*

Martin Gerber: Hey, why don't you speak the heck up Alex.

Patrik Elias: Why don't you work on stopping a beach ball?

Wade Redden: Why don't you practice putting the beach ball into the ocean?

Coach Thomas: Guys! GUYS! Look, I know that I haven't been successful in this league. There is no need to laugh, or should I say s(K)NICKer at that. In fact, everything I touch instantly turns into a boiling pot of crap, an unmitigated disaster.

*Henrik Zetterberg decides to start annoyingly jabbing his stick into Mark Bell's ribs, who is too drunk to care*

Joni Pitkanen: You come near me with that stick and I'll stuff you in a cardboard box with a one way ticket to Siberia.

Coach Thomas: I WASN'T FINISHED.

Henrik Lundqvist: I'm not finished my sandwich either. Gobble gobble.

Erik Cole: Turkey.

Daniel Alfredsson: Turkey sandwiches? WHERE ARE THE SANDWICHES?

Coach Thomas: Here's what we're going to do. We're going to hit 88 miles/hour going north on the 404 which should take us back in time, where I will take a pass on my inclinations that any of you will be productive.

Shawn Horcoff: Coach, are you my father?

Samuel L. Jackson: SNAKES ON A PLANE!!!

Rick Nash: Who let this dog out?

Daniel Alfredsson: I guess we won't be getting sandwiches after-all.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 10:47 PM .