Friday, February 23, 2007

You Give a Little, You Get a Little  

3 - Give Us Something - Tell your readers about the presents you'll remember forever.

- Margaret Mason's, No One Cares What You Had For Lunch - 100 Ideas for Your Blog.


This one's easy. There's really only one right answer. I'm sure everyone in this fortunate country of Canada, at least fortunate enough to be able to access and read this blog, has received this gift before.

This present can be described as heart-warming, sometimes fuzzy feeling, definitely fills a void but in this day and age, often not permanently, and you may try different forms of it (some may say there is a different one for all seasons, speaking of which, this post was unknowingly suggested by Seesun).

You can never get enough, and And one day, God willing, you will walk the aisle with it.

What can I be babbling about this time? In one word...

...SOCKS*.

Am I right or am I RIGHT?!

* I realize that makes the entire post a complete cop-out. Excuse my horrible memory, and the plethora of bad gifts that I do actually remember (model car after model car) currently suppressing memories of all the good gifts every given me. Just know I appreciate each and every gift, keep any and everything coming my way. I will find a use for free anything**.

** Why am I being so pleasant? The character I portray on the Internets would never be so heart-felt. What the frick!

posted by Buttug McOysty . 3:48 PM .