Wednesday, April 11, 2007

April Showers Bring...  

...students aplenty to read this humble blog of mine. And I'm all the more aawesome for it.

You see, as students across the board collectively decide to procrastinate on studying for their exams, they begin looking for just about anything but textbooks to occupy their time with. And maybe I don't care that I just ended the previous sentence with a preposition, but procrastinating students, look no further.

There's lots to be said, and I intend on saying lots of it. In fact, there's so much to be talked about, if I could quantify how many topics I actually have, and subtopics that stem from those topics, and side-notes that spawn from related ideas, it'd be just like a mini-mall of thoughts. Flea Market. Montgomery. You know it.

In fact, I have so much to get off my chest, you might be here for a while. To counteract any potential hunger that occurs along the way, I'll be serving soup and salad after the ninth paragraph.

Amongst other things, I believe I owe you the readership a preface for my last post, and a summary of the aftermath that is tonight's American Idol elimination show. But what y'all been pining for, begging for, extorting me for, pictures of me, Sir Buttug McOysty, no link because it's a formal title, hugging them trees! It's exclusive! You'll only be able to see it here! And only 3 people have had the privilege of previewing them!

Let's get on with it without any further delay.

Read More...

*snicker snicker*

posted by Buttug McOysty . 7:05 PM .