Saturday, April 07, 2007

News Attacks! Get Back! Stay Back!  

"Hey Buttug... the comments on your blog are edging out the actual blog on the interesting scale."

*wince*

This is what happens when I, the aawesome, the only, Buttug McOysty, slacks on the posting. Not only does my own commenting section begin to swell up in rebellion, a backlog of stories begging to be commented on starts building up and upon my return to the Internets, I don't even know where to start. But together, we'll get through this. I'll even spare you the dotted lines this time.

Now pay attention. This is a major move right here baby. You better get with it, or get lost. Ya understand?

"This is a public relations disaster on a day like today," Hogg said. "Four white people wrestling a black guy to the ground is not what you want." Indeed. They were shooting for eight white people wrestling the black guy to the ground, as it would've made for better pictures. So unfortunate.

If the toad is poisonous, did the guy in the picture immediately die after the photo-op? Never mind the fact that the toads were introduced to Australia as an attempt to control beetles (way to shoot yourself in the foot there my Australian brethren), the best part of this whole article is how they turn the toads into liquid fertilizer. Delicious.

The city of Toronto considered banning the use of leaf-blowers for the Spring and Summer seasons. They later realized the error of their ways and rescinded the legislation. I caught a big break on this one. Now I can happily continue to rid my lawn of unwanted leaves, freshly cut grass and stray children.

A boy finds a watch that was buried in the North Pole ice 3 years ago. How can this even be verified? What would happen if I put a pen in a bottle, accompanied by a note saying, "This was eaten by a Penguin near the South Pole 5 years ago. So the joke is on you because it has most probably touched penguin guts. Ew."

Threadless T-Shirts, Discriminating color-blind people since 1754.

And the winner of the most unintentionally funny story of this batch, the Japanese baby hatch! It's like a garbage bin, for all your unwanted babies! Just don't drop the wrong kid in there, there are no reimbursements.

That's the second time in one post I made fun of children. I really have it out for them for one reason or another.

Now, please excuse me as I run to Domino's for a Cheeseburger pizza. The pizza for fat people who don't like to decide.

*snicker snicker gobble gobble gobble*

posted by Buttug McOysty . 12:42 PM .