Monday, July 16, 2007

Have You Heard?  

*Preface - Wondering why I haven't posted anything that takes about 30 minutes to read lately? Or why I didn't even notice my now-fixed but was-problematic 'read more' link? I'm about to tell you why... next time I post... potentially. But for now, I, Buttug McOysty, proudly presents to you:

The Song of the Half Year + A Few Days - Umbrella!


No, don't go for the red x button at the top right corner of your browser window. And please don't click the back button. It's not the Rihanna version. It's not even the remix with Jay-Z's mailed in verses. Somebody has gone out and redeemed the song. Peep:



I couldn't award this prestigious title to Make Me Better - Fabolous (ft. Ne-yo) because it's a straight sample off some old RZA stuff, but this song's the hottest thing burning up the radio these days, and I'm going to link it anyways:

posted by Buttug McOysty . 7:17 PM .