Monday, March 20, 2006

Honey, I Blew Up The Blog Post  

The other day, the housemate I never knew about told me that my blog was full of crap and that I blow things out of proportion.

To which I replied, "No, I don't".

What? You were expecting some witty comeback that would leave my joker housemate speechless? Nah, I held back, preferring instead to set the wheels residing in my head in motion for a retaliatory blog post.

For the record, my aim is not to blow things out of proportion. Actually, if you go read some other people's blogs where they take a topic and beat the living snot out of it, you will then realize the beauty of me keeping things relatively nice, simple, and to the point.

Seriously, my winning formula for a blog post is this*:
random ramblings + obscure music allusions = setup for the big punchline
big punchline = good blog post

Because no one remebers who came in second. And similarly, no one remembers the actual content of a blog post other than the last line. Because everyone skims. I skim, you skim, milk skims, we ALL do it.

I'm gonna give this "blowing something out of proportion" a shot. Ready here it come.



Taken from the image:



Ending a blog with a visual punchline, brilliant.

*Now you know, and because you know, you must be silenced. Is 5 o clock today a good time to meet up for a round of DEATH?

posted by Buttug McOysty . 5:29 PM .