Monday, May 29, 2006

The Eggs Have Won  

Chicken vs Egg has been settled.

"The debate, which may come as a relief to those with argumentative relatives, was organized by Disney to promote the release of the film "Chicken Little" on DVD."

Seriously, DISNEY!? Kids, cover your ears. DISNEY, I'm bringing the governator of California himself and he will (too many verbs to choose from here...uhm, erase, freeze, totally recall, kindergarten cop, commando, predatate, terminate, no I got it) DRIVE A HUMMER THROUGH YOUR TAX LOOPHOLE.

Doesn't matter, no philosophically and scientifically beating myself into a pulp necessary to fall asleep tonight!

The reconciliation
Egg: I love my baby yup yup I love my chick.
Chicken: I love my baby yup yup I love my boy egg.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 11:34 AM .