Thursday, June 22, 2006

Survey Says...  

I intended to post this elsewhere, but since it took my sweet time and every last ounce of creativity I currently possess, I'm putting this up here too. And because I usually don't talk a lot about myself here at Stupefying Stupidity. So without further rambling, everything you wanted to know about me.

And then some. And then some more.

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Buttug McOysty AKA your Aawesomeness
Birthday:Tuesday
Birthplace:Hospital, thankfully
Current Location:Jail AKA my cubicle
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Brownblack, thanks to the sun
Height:5'9"
Right Handed or Left Handed:I'm ALWAYS right, even when I'm left/wrong
Your Heritage:90% Hong Kong (parents), 10% hood (don't know how I got this)
The Shoes You Wore Today:The same shoes I wore yesterday, Dr.Scholls
Your Weakness:The absolute cheesiest jokes at the most inopportune times
Your Fears:Mediocrity, and Surveys
Your Perfect Pizza:Cream Garlic Dipping Sauce makes all pizza taste equally delicious
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:To Not Do Another Survey
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:"..."
Thoughts First Waking Up:My body wakes up 3 hours ahead of my brain
Your Best Physical Feature:My Fine Ankles
Your Bedtime:Monday-Friday 12am, Saturday-Sunday 3pm AND 12am
Your Most Missed Memory:"So I overheard your music, Matt Redman...are you a Christian?"..."Yes....are you"..."Yes" - sums up frosh year of University
Pepsi or Coke:Root Beer
MacDonalds or Burger King:McDonalds, only because "The King" character is as creepy as dark alleyways
Single or Group Dates:Polygamy is wrong.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Root Beer
Chocolate or Vanilla:Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee
Do you Smoke:Salmon
Do you Swear:In the past, quite proficiently. Not now.
Do you Sing:Like a frog.
Do you Shower Daily:Daily, anything less is a crime.
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College:I'm in university, and I never want to leave
Do you want to get Married:Yes, and I never want to leave
Do you belive in yourself:In the spectrum of self-confidence, I'm about "Kanye West"
Do you get Motion Sickness:Yes - what a boring question.
Do you think you are Attractive:See: "Do you believe in yourself"
Are you a Health Freak:No, I walk around my house barefoot (taboo for Chinese parents)
Do you get along with your Parents:Naggingly
Do you like Thunderstorms:Yes, but who cares?
Do you play an Instrument:Many
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yes
In the past month have you Smoked:Ham
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Pills are too small to jump/sit on, same goes for powder
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Depressingly no
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes, what the heck kinda boring question is this?
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:I eat Teddy-Grahams
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:NO (I need to get on this)
In the past month have you been on Stage:Yes, okay this survey is getting ridiculous.
In the past month have you been Dumped:By Evangeline Lilly
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:Toronto water is dirty
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:The five minutes of your time it took you to read this.
Ever been Drunk:Why am I still doing this survey?
Ever been called a Tease:Have I? I don't know...perhaps.
Ever been Beaten up:Constantly
Ever Shoplifted:No
How do you want to Die:Famously
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Dwyane Wade
What country would you most like to Visit:I was recently convinced that I must see the Amazon before I die. Any country in that region will do. And Hawaii.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Brown
Favourite Hair Color:Brown, Brownblack, Black
Short or Long Hair:Long
Height:Me > Her
Weight:Me > Her
Best Clothing Style:Her own
Number of Drugs I have taken:I eat Advil's and Claritin's for breakfast
Number of CDs I own:More than three, Less than a hundred thousand
Number of Piercings:ZZZ...ero
Number of Tattoos:Next question.
Number of things in my Past I Regret:1... this survey

CREATE YOUR OWN!

posted by Buttug McOysty . 5:01 PM .