Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Unprofessionalisms  

Pre-Post
This will NOT be a sports post.

Post!
Lastings Milledge. Four months older than me. Plays baseball professionally. Looks like:



He hit a homerun to tie a ballgame and send it into extra innings. He then ran on the field to play some defense, giving fans high-fans on the way out. His team proceeded to lose later on. Sportscasters, media, some fans, and older players alike started riding him for his act of "premature celebration".

Apparantly, you cannot give high-fives to fans, because fan/player interaction is detrimental for the sport. The ONE GUY who is doing his job right gets beat into a pulp. Here's his appology.

Meanwhile we have my manager falling asleep during meetings.

Question.

If my manager is fast asleep, does this mean I can feel free to rest my eye muscles and exercise my snoring muscles?

Follow up rhetorical question.

If I brought two clowns in with me to the conference room, along with an X-Box360, and a fire-breathing dragon, why is it that I'd still be bored in meetings?

Post-post
Like Shakira's hips, I don't lie.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 11:50 PM .