Friday, September 29, 2006

How On Earth  

I am regularly confounded by shows that can only fall under the genre of "genius" come hand in hand with ratings that make the NHL in America look good.

And if you don't know what that means, lets put it this way. The big TV networks shied away from NHL games, so it ended up on OLN. The Outdoor Life Network. Right there along with FISHING and those Caribbean Workout people. How many things do I find wrong with that? Too many.

Before you can digest all that, I digress.

Perhaps I just watch stuff the masses don't enjoy, although that definitely does not sound like me at all (hello Grey's Anatomy). But, let me just give you a sample of the writing found in Veronica Mars:

"A Saturn, for Mars, in Neptune. Now move Uranus, the Mercury is rising."

That line itself is confoundingly incredible. So great, I had to rewind, listen to it again, just to make sure I understood the context and everything that was said (actually I just wanted to make sure I got the quote down correctly).

Speaking of smart, Jon Stewart. Is there anything he can't do? Enough said.

To sum up this non-lengthy post, more confusion to be had. Because the more the merrier, and more is better, some odd Photoshop contest I stumbled upon conveniently included this entry (I'm so bored I spend my time acquainting myself with Photoshop):

posted by Buttug McOysty . 7:19 PM .