Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Count 'Em Down  

19 Days Left before I take the long trip home.

480 Days before The Simpsons movie makes its way to the big screen.

Its slightly creepy that while I'm typing this post up, the person sitting beside me in the library with full view of my screen is also posting on blogger. It's like we have some sort of inner connection that just led us to blogger at the same time.

Creeps the Bejeebees* out of me.

Lets say your ready to empty your bladder's contents into a urinal. Some dude that smells slightly funky, has messy hair and is talking real loud on a cell phone decides to run into the washroom to do their business at the urinal directly next to yours.

THAT IS HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW SO I'M ENDING THIS POST AND GETTING THE HECK OFF BLOGGER.

Because even though I refuse to stop mid-stream mid-post, I can most certainly rush it. Good-da...oh no time for pleasantries, I'm out of here.

*What the heck is a bejeebee? I don't know. I don't care. It sounds psychedelic.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 1:52 PM .