Monday, April 10, 2006

Just Check Up On Me  

I have a feeling I'll be cooped up inside for the next little while. And because well reaching over to pry open my window requires too much of an effort, I usually just flick on my electric fan.

But now I am scared of death by fan.

So please, gather a bunch of people together and put together a nice little rotation to occasionally (hold on I'm not done with the redundancy yet) here and there from time to time once in a while drop by from time to time to make sure I'm still alive.* Plus, I'm only here for another 13 days.**

That's all that I ask.

*humming Beyonce's Check On It, then realizing I hate that song except for that fact that it is Swiss Beats produced. SWIZZY!* <--***

Changed my mind. I'd also like to ask you how if, this is just hypothetical now, you were living with a horribly inconsiderate housemate who would refuse to do dishes, remember it's all hypothetical, and even after you yelled at him and he still wouldn't do the dishes, hypothetically speaking, how long would it be before you whacked him over the head with one of his own dirty dishes?

In my case, there's a clear exponential correlation between the amount of dishes and the time before I smash that plate over Mik...the hypothetical housemate's (good save) head.

*Sounding like a ploy to have people visit me and make me feel special/not-lonerish? PERHAPS. Would it make a difference if I said I could offer you some Crispers? Those not-enough-of-a-chip-to-be-accepted-by-chips and not-enough-of-a-cracker-to-be-accepted-by-crackers ... things?
**Posts, getting, sappier. Excuse me while I go watch endless episodes of Friends, followed by Cinderella Story.
***Please don't confuse italicized asteriks with regular asteriks. Slightly confusing yes, but please no riots because I may be abusing the asteriks system.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 4:42 PM .