Friday, April 14, 2006

I Hesitate To Point This Out  

But apparantly, my previous post happened to be post number 500 on buttugnoraa.blogspot.com. And no I'm not going to link to the previous post, just scroll down there you lazy bums you.

I hesitate because this does not seem like a tremendous milestone of any sorts because upon inspection of my archives, I had some pretty crappy posts. For example:

The Force
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together....hmm....deep...very deep...hehehe


*he shoots, AND MISSES WIDE RIGHT*

But here's to the next 500 posts, creativity-willing. May my posting be as smooth and awesome as these Rube Goldberg machines. That thing they say at the end, "Pitagora Souchi" may mean Pythagorean Machine in Japanese, although I cannot confirm that with any accuracy. But put the stats aside and watch away:



I remember making one of these back in middle school. My objective was to pop a balloon. My machine consisted of some marbles, some dominoes, some styrofoam and some cardboard. And at the end of the day, the balloon was only popped when I added thumb tacks to the bottom of the box holding the balloon at the very last minute, you know cuz I realized that not only would my machine not work but I'd make a fool of myself in front of my grade 8 class. And I was already too unpopular to afford another blow to my non-existant playground cred.* Can you spell ghetto?

G-H-E-T-OH YEAH**

*Why am I talking about my loser-ish past life? This is depressing.
**Possibly one of my worst blog post endings ever.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 12:29 AM .