Saturday, April 01, 2006

You Won't Care  

I decided in all of my infinte wisdom (with infinite being a generous and very loose upper bound to the actual amount of wisdom I posses) to sit out Lebron James* in TWO (count them, ONE...TWO) different fantasy sports teams both fighting for their lives in their win-or-go-home fantasy playoff weeks (I'm just throwing in this last set of parentheses because well when was the last time you saw a sentence with THREE sets of parentheses? Yeah that's right. Never).

Not only was that whole sentence back there amazing because of the three sets of parentheses but also because that one sentence was the whole paragraph. And not some dinky two worded paragraph. That sentegraph (yes I am truncating and concatenating words to form new ones as I like) was action packed with more information than the 6 o clock news. I have truly outdone myself.

*Lebron James. You do NOT know who Lebron James is? I TOLD YOU that you wouldn't care much for this post. Although on this magical place known as the internet, I can quickly rectify this situation by capturing your attention with this snazzy embedded video on my blog. Now click and watch this Lebron James in action.



Hilarious.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 5:32 PM .