Monday, April 17, 2006

My Brain Is Mush-ifying  

AND I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING. WHAT DO I DO WHAT. OH CRAP.

Wait.

My eyes were closed.

Sorry.

*edit*

The Pamphlet just came and asked me for my BlockBuster card so that he could rent a movie that he needed to watch in preparation for his exam.

He gets to analyze movies for school. I get to analyze, well I would tell you, but couple hours before my exam and I still haven't gotten the gist of the material yet, so I'm gonna say that I'm analyzing nerdy and wordy (in the very unnecessary stuff-as-many-letters-into-one-word way) science journals.

I KNOW we supposed to hate the game and not the playa, but I'm counting synonyms to the word 'jealous' right now. I can count to two then I get too mad to keep going. And normally, I can count to Pi, BACKWARDS.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 2:10 PM .