Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It's March Madness, Man!  

I've never done one of these before, and I'm only putting it up here so that in a week, I can come back here and either gloat, or subject myself to a big helping of crow sandwich. Before you laugh at my idiot picks, realize I know nothing about college basketball and usually went for the higher ranked team, which I realize is just bracket-busting logic. Either way, this gives me motivation to pay slight attention to the events that are about to unfold.



*Note* I intentionally made it about 5 times smaller than normal legibility rules would dictate, because most Canadians could care less. I'd be willing to wager that a good half my readership doesn't even know what I'm talking about. If you really care, or really want to see what the fuss is all about, then click the image for a readable version. If not, go here for some reading material.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 10:44 PM .