Saturday, March 17, 2007

My 50 Things I Do When I'm Bored
- tagged by ILoveMyKiki


1. I like these lists, though I tend to take liberties with them a lot.
2. Let's go.

3. Twiddle thumbs.
4. Twiddle my index fingers. Try it, feels kinda awkward don't it!
5. Bite my fingers/finger nails. Horrible.
6. Do a crossword puzzle. Although, I don't need to be bored to do this one.
7. Look up answers on the Internet for the crossword puzzle, because I never finish. I'd usually wait for the answers to come the next day, but if I'm sufficiently bored...
8. Read - books, newspapers, magazines, the Internets (especially my own blog)
9. Hold on a sec. Things that I do when I'm bored more often than not tend to be the things I do when I'm not bored.
10. You know, in an attempt to counteract the boredom, I draw on experiences that have been fulfilling in the past.
11. Therefore shouldn't the title of this list be re-worded to something like "Things I Do Not Do When I Am Not Bored"?
12. Or do double negatives not confuse people too little (what?)
13. Back to the matter at hand now.
14. I find some new music and bump it before I inevitably end up playing classics.
15. I take an extra and unnecessary course from school. Big. Mistake.
16. Contrary to a commonly held belief that I post on this blog when I'm bored, I usually post when I'm riled up about something.
17. Sorry, that last one shouldn't have counted, I should've said "I DON'T blog".
18. Although what is "blogging"? Some would consider the act of reading another person's blog falls under the general term "blogging".
19. I wish for a laptop.
20. If I had a laptop, then I'd drag it over to the television and start live blogging television events.
21. I wish for snacks.
22. For some reason, I never have easy access to snacks in Toronto.
23. Whether it be at work or at home, I embark on a thorough search for snacks that often ends in miserable hungry failure.
24. I complain to my mommy about the lack of snacks and beg her to replenish the supply with cookies, cupcakes and chicken wings. Oh my.
25. Twenty five in. Why did I agree to do this. Why.
26. It's going to be a dogfight between me and my will-power to finish this one.
27. I pick start obsessing about something I never cared about before (re: March Madness).
28. Kevin Durant is MY American Idol.
29. I'm hungry. Excuse me a second while I go bug the mother for some food.
30. *chew chew chew*
31. Shoot some pool.
32. Shoot some Golden-Eye.
33. Shoot, I should probably end this list soon to get my essay done.
34. Sleep!
35. Shower!
36. Did I mention I eat a little?
37. Begrudgingly clean my room.
38. Play free-cell while half paying attention to some television show.
39. But the most important thing on this list that I do when I'm bored is as follows.
40. When I'm bored, I inexplicably leave things unfinished.
41.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 1:02 PM .