Friday, October 14, 2005

Google Games!  

The next time I get asked to check off any languages that I can read/write/understand, I'm gonna check them all. Why? Because I know my internet, and my internet can translate anything, allowing me to claim to be proficient in multiple languages, even languages I never knew existed! You can't fool me with your pidgin talk.

As if the internet wasn't good enough already, here's a fun game to play. Go to Google. Type in "(your name) needs". Remember to use the quotes.

What a great game. Here's me:

A**** needs a Tracheostomy (from all that smoking I do?!?!)
A**** needs to learn how to count (or, a new calculator...either way)
A**** needs to find another place to stay (hahaha the internet is evicting me)
A**** needs to lose some weight (Shutup Google...why don't you go lose some weight)
A**** needs two running tens for a tie or two running fives to win the pot.

Speaking of poker, wait, say what!? Oh, we have since erased the word "poker" from our mental dictionaries and put "hockey" back on its rightful throne? Ah well this will bring back memories. Perhaps. I'm really unclear on how the brain processes work. Apparantly, our minds warp everytime we learn something new. Who knows.

Right, so speaking of poker, I'm glad that fad has officially 'fad'ed into obscurity. My string of luck in poker can be summed up by this cartoon (and yes, I am represented by the girl in the cartoon):

posted by Buttug McOysty . 4:42 PM .