Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Un-Answered  

How many computer programmers does it take to change a lightbulb? I'm sorry, that can't be done, because that's a hardware problem.

I was clearly lacking the proverbial light bulb over my head (twas shattered last night in a fit of rage as I rolled into the wall during my sleep...or wait...that's not me :P). The amount of cleverly avoided questions would've made even George Bush proud.

There's nothing like a greazy poutene and half a tub of ice cream to make one's lightbulb supernaturally come back to life.

And about 1-1/2 hours of playing guitar out in the freezing cold
That was more food for the soul
And yeah, we were bold
Takin control of our world without using no gold
In fact the only gold we thought about were the treasures in heaven we hold
Cuz it wasn't about us, oh no
It was about plantin that seed so God could harvest that soul
I know I used 'soul' twice, it might be getting old
If you don't like my flow, why don't you go take a stroll
Down the knoll, to a hole, and burrow like the nuts belonging to a squirrel
Now I'm out, just like the Houston Astros.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 11:30 PM .