Thursday, October 13, 2005

Random Site Hits  

Some search phrases people have used to find my site include:
"Kicked in the Nuts"...I'm guessing they Google Image searched this, to which they found this. Good times.

"DID BOW WOW AND CIARA BREAKUP". Judging by the caps, somebody desperately needed to know if they had a chance with Ciara or Bow Wow(only God knows why).

"Can you ever get totally stuck doing sudoku". And the answer is yes. That's what seperates the sudoku masters (myself included) from other measily peons.

"Guys sudoku" - what's with all the sudoku hits?!

"pie in the face basketball pictures". I'm not even gonna try to figure this one out.

"Kochi Inter-trade". AHAHAHAHAH. Who knew THIS RANDOM POST would generate me hits, a COUPLE of months later?! Not I, that's for sure.

"direction kennyma". Rockstar Kenny, SHOW US THE WAY.

"poutene". Oh. This might have been me while I was desperately hungry last night.

My page has also been viewed by people in Sweden, Portugal, Lisban, Hong Kong, Buenos Aires, Italy, Turkey, and the ever mystical land known as the "United States". Lovely!

posted by Buttug McOysty . 4:29 PM .