Monday, October 03, 2005

What's that Smell? Oh..it's Monday.  



Actually today wasn't all that brutal. 4 for 4 in terms of Monday morning prayer meetings. Beating a pro star basketball player in a cheap game of twenty-one. One greasy poutene that litterally slid all the way through my system.

But when Mike came home with a bag of Taco Bell, I immediately wished that I could have some Taco Bell. And when he let me munch on the reminants of the fries, I really badly quiero me some Taco Bell (I know that I didn't use the word quiero right, but here at ButtUgNoraa's (BUN)...we just don't care)

Now, you may be asking yourself why I just don't get off my lazy butt and walk myself down to Taco Bell and get my own Tacos?

Well, cuz first of all the walk would technically be a "walk up"...and the walk would be more like a hike of epic proportions. Leading me to suddenly drop my yearning for Taco Bell and suddenly develop a craving for a car.

Disregarding the fact that mommy/daddy already said "HAHAHA...oh you seriously wanted the car? Then the answer is no." I can't have no car up here. Why? Because I can't afford no gas.

Say it with me.

"We can't afford no gas."

Say it!

"WE CANT AFFORD NO GAS."

So we aint drivin.

I ended up getting free dinner courtesy of Proctor and Gamble. Good times.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 10:08 PM .