Saturday, October 22, 2005

Keener Life Sci's  

So there I was, scribbling furiously away at an impromptu exam review session. A fellow student poses a slightly stupid question. I am in no way condoning the asking of stupid questions. The notion that there is no such thing as a "stupid question" is stupid in itself.

But thats not what this post is about. A stupid question was asked. I let it slip and slide. But the keener life sci's parked right behind me did not see it my way. In fact they went on for a good 10 minutes discussing what a craptacular question that was. So even when the prof had expanded and MOVED ON to better questions, they were still yammering away.

It was very hard to focus. Here is a snipped of my notes:

The void volume is dependant on the stupidity of the question, I can't believe the idiot who would transfer out of the column and into the fractions collected at the bottom. And if you were to remember only ONE THING going into the exam, its that the prof is wasting his time going over this stuff!

I always seem to miss the "ONE THING TO REMEMBER". Cuz I'm awesome like that. This can't turn out good. So when you see me ingesting tubs of ice cream on Monday, it's not because I like ice cream (even though I love ice cream like a fat kid love cake).

posted by Buttug McOysty . 3:50 PM .