Wednesday, October 19, 2005

You can call me Wilson  


Let's disect shall we?
*takes out the frog*
Oh.
*puts away the frog legs*

Why are there TWO food service offices at Queen's? What purpose do they serve? Do they live a purpose driven life?!

Please no more sermons based on the purpose driven life book? NO MORE. I don't really mean to offend many people. My purpose wasn't purpose I ain't perfect I care.
Now back to my reality, my stories and my allegories.

So naturally, I got the wrong office the first time. Turns out, after aquiring the forms from the second (base girl) office, I had to run back to the building housing the first office to get some forms signed. Where I was informed that one of the dudes that are allowed to sign my form is in Edmonton.

So then I flew to Edmonton, signed those contracts, and flew back, satisfied at the transaction.

I have no time to blog. Long story short, going back and forth between offices makes me feel dizzy, and like a volleyball. Find out where you're going, then go. Stop dickin around.

I think other bloggers are heavily influencing me.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 5:36 PM .