Thursday, October 20, 2005

Told You I'm Being Heavily Influenced  

I'm a buskle-er, I'm a I'm a buskle-er Homie
You can ask about me, and you just might see
That I was only soliciting for charity
It was somewhat crazy, a little bit hazy
Something you might hear drop from Just Blazy
E.Mok was a monster, you might even call him the Big E
Not That Biggie, may he R.I.P.
But vocally, so sweet like a sugar plum faerie
So when you hear him come through, sit down and admire like the TV
You'll probably start humming too, like it was a CD
See me? Naw you don't, cuz I was playin poorly
I was merely tagging along with the V.I.P.
Almost like Mok was the doctorate, and I was the bachelor degree
Inferiorily, now I'm just making up wordsies
It's about that time I get back to my bookies
The way I'm going, I'm gonna need a lot of cookies
To keep me awake until at least two or three
And I just can't wait til the end of the weekly
Hope ya'll have it better than me
So go on, go 'head, take it easy

This post has been dedicated to a man named Jon Lee
And his good friend who may never read this, Gummi.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 11:13 PM .