Tuesday, November 29, 2005

9:30am Class This Morning  

*Professor walks to the back of the room and puts on his glasses*
Professor: I can see with these new glasses! This is fantastic!
Student: Are they bifocals?
Professor: No, I'm not quite there yet. Bifocals are for old people.
Student: My mother wears bifocals. *<--- Such an unecessary comment, somebody...take care of this*
Professor: Then your mother is old. *PWNED*
Me: OHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
*Student sits in silence, I stiffle my laughter*

Addressing my "boring blogs". Hey, if I had time to construct a beautifully written blog with solid points and great examples to back them up, while mixing it all together with some wit and maybe a diagram or two, don't you think I'd be DOING OUR FRIGGIN ASSIGNMENT DUE FRIDAY DEREK!?

Why are people in general so cynical?! Take this question however you want, rhetorical or not. I'm not saying we should fly through life like we're sky high, but it's almost as if we enjoy trudging along in the gutters. With God as my foundation and God's incredible amount of grace, I feel like I can take anything this world throws at me. Except maybe an elephant. I don't think I'd be able to catch an elephant.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 8:55 PM .