Monday, November 21, 2005

Movin Up The Bloggin Ladder  

By now, pretty much everyone has their own blog, along with their own xanga, livejournal, typepad, and their "secret" blog. So it's not that big a deal to write up posts for yourself. But you know you're something special when someone else asks you to post on their blog.

So today, if you want to go read my crazy wicked post, then HEAD HERE!

Okay, so its not that crazy. I think I'm just worn out from a very long weekend celebration. Grab a drink, grab a glass! And toast the winner of the annual QSCA Singing Competition.



Don't let the picture fool you, I didn't win. But it doesn't matter, it feels like I did. Especially if I get to enjoy the surround sound home theatre system courtesy of Philips! I mean courtesy of Eric the guy who sung his way to the free system.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 3:48 PM .