Friday, November 18, 2005

It's Cartoon Me  


Create Your Own!


Yes, I have had someone tell me I look funny, but not like ugly funny (although I'm sure the comments will now be flooded with "I always wanted to tell you that you look like an idiot buttug")...oh wait, buttug itself implies that already. Doh.

So this is me lookin like a cartoon character. One day, when I find the site that will allow me to create my animal equivalent, I will post that up too.

Wouldn't it be wicked cool if Costco gave free samples of a punch to the face? Where some guy would just stand at the booth, and punch you in your face as you walked by, and then you'd THANK HIM for a free sample? Okay maybe not. I'm totally wasted from the alcoholic-drink-that-contained-little-to-no-alcohol served to me tonight. I love you Costco and your cheap eggs and your jumbo sized apple pies that will take a bagillion years to eat.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 12:46 AM .