Thursday, November 03, 2005

In another Edition Of  

What sucks more! Let's play everybody!
Today's contestants are:

"Having a headache" vs "Juggling assignments and tests"

(its hard to find something depicting juggling assignments/test, so I settled for the next best thing, so you can either settle down yourself, or take your wagon and move on west you cowboy)

On your marks, get set, GO~!

*Hello Jim!*
*Well hello there Jack, great day for a race huh?!*
*and they're off! having a headache pulls out to a quick lead*
*oh but juggling assignments is coming in a close second*
*Jim, this has been one pathetic race, I'm leaving*
*Mark? MARK!? NOOOOOOO MARK!!! WHY MARK WHY WH..*
*My name was Jack...*
*MARK! YOU CAME BACK FOR ME*
...
(Anybody else think I've gone crazy?)
*And we're coming down to the final stretch!*
*OH NO! Juggling assignments just dropped the ball!*
*but having a headache keels over and is playing dead...or maybe is dead*
*...folks this is the first time we've had to declare a co-loser*
*you can all go home dissatisfied. because everyone hates ties.*
*yes Jim, I do believe this is what you would call a lose-lose situation*
*groan*

In other news, I'm officially a klutz. Place any item in front of me today and I will either ram my knee into it or trip over it and fall face first into a wall while attempting to keep my balance. Seriously, anything will do. Even if it's a big purple exercise ball.

Does anybody have one of those clever fly electrocutors? You know, where flies will idiodically be attracted to it and then get FRIED? Oh wait, on second thought, I might trip over that as well, so give it to me tomorrow.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 7:20 PM .