Tuesday, November 15, 2005

How could you Not notice?!  

Ants eat eye

Alright. I understand the patient not noticing, well cuz you know you can't really see if you're eye is being eaten out. But come on now, someone must've noticed the trail of ants...there's always a trail of ants. Oh nuts, now the visual image is coming...and I'm just about to eat lunch too. Why cruel world, why?

Luckily for this woman, she will no longer be required to read any new books.

Which idiot publisher is actually allowing 50 Cent to make his own books? Street fiction, but featuring actual members of G-Unit? Wait... wait a minute, I have a feeling I know this story. Oh right, its the same story he tells in EVERY SINGLE SONG HE RELEASES.

One more thing, what kinda "thuggin gangsters" writes books? Or wears lab goggles?



I on the other hand, am totally gangster. Why? Because today while it was raining, I walked home...without using my umbrella. Now THAT is gangster.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 2:24 PM .