Sunday, November 06, 2005

Rhymin Timin  

Nursery Styles
Ready, here we go:

Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go.
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
But the child born on the Sabbath Day,
Is fair and wise and good and gay.

I was born on a Tuesday, and I am quite possibly the person least full of grace. You'd be hard pressed to find someone less full of grace...maybe even soft-pressed. In fact, I think I may have a deficiency, does this qualify me for some sort of disability? Maybe a telethon where people raise money for me? Can I bring in a washed up celebrity to prompt people to call that scrolling number across the bottom of my t.v.?

And now cuz its Sunday, I must give a lil schpeel
This thing we call transformation is most definitely real.
Don't let it get you down, it's definitely gonna come around
And when you hear the sound you better hit the ground
Runnin, and never lookin back, cuz when you're called to do somethin
You don't treat it like its nothin
So move it, or you're definitely gonna lose it
Stop storin up things on earth that aren't legit
I don't even know where I'm going with this so I might as well quit
That's it.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 11:52 AM .