Tuesday, November 01, 2005


I've noticed that most guys will inevitably post about their frustrations/joys pertaining to their washroom usage. I don't really understand it, but I must chip in my two cents.

Bathroom etiquette, controlled by nerds at the ICBE, dictates that upon entry to an empty bathroom, one must never opt to do their business with the middle stall/urinal.

Now wait a minute. If no one is ever gonna use the middle ones, wouldn't that be the cleanest one? And if I were to happen to stumble across an empty washroom, why shouldn't I be allowed to go for the middle urinal? Why should I huddle up in a corner to go pee? Is the Blair Witch gonna come up from behind me and kill me? Is that what this is all about? Huh?

If you happen to come in after me, too bad for you, now hurry up and hustle into the stall. Because everybody knows, making eye contact in the washroom leads to that moment of awkwardness. And plus, I enjoy hearing you mummble curses under your breath as you try to figure out where to take your tinkle. Making people squirmy is always an enjoyable pastime of mine.

Actually, when I think about it, I think there needs to be a bathroom equivalent of Terrible Terry Tate. Picture it:

*tackle* Why didn't you flush? See here, here's the lever. You pull it down. That's all. Don't ever let me catch you walkin away like that again. WOO.

or

*approaches to tackle, but stops short* I don't even wanna touch you! How could you not wash your hands!? That's just some sick stuff. Get back in there, wash your hands, and then come back out so I can tackle the crap out of you. Pun intended.

Common sense my friends.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 4:38 PM .