Thursday, November 10, 2005

Oh Kevin  

Here is a snippet from Kevin Federline's soon to be released "Ya'll Ain't Ready" single from his also soon to be released album that I didn't care enough to look up the name for.

Steppin' in this game and y'all ain't got a clue
My prediction is that y'all are gonna hate
On the style we create, straight 2008
But I know that you really can't wait
Because people always askin' me when's the release date?


Line by line now:

Steppin' in this game and y'all ain't got a clue: Is he talkin about himself here?
My prediction is that y'all are gonna hate: Nailed it on the spot. Hey, if you knew people would hate, why did you make this album Kevin? Kevin?
On the style we create, straight 2008: 2008? Your flow, no, your non-existant flow was reminiscint of the crap that came out by other crappy rappers I dislike (sorry, coming up with massive blanks here...a couple hours of Clue will jumble your brain better than any word jumble can ever jumble...has anyone ever used the word jumble three times in a sentence before?)
But I know that you really can't wait: When nature calls, nature calls buddy.
Because people always askin' me when's the release date: Cuz they want to know when they go all out in the making-fun-kevin department.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 6:30 PM .