Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bad Credit Not A Prllloblem  

Welcome to today, the day that was known as tomorrow yesterday, and from tomorrow onwards be forever known as yesterday.

I write to fulfill a promise that I've been hinting at over the course of the last few posts. I am here to revolutionize my blog post titles.

While I tend to write the title after I'm done with the post, many times because I don't exactly know the outcome of the post, no longer will I need to rack my brain for every last ounce of creativity to come up with a suitably awesome title for a brilliantly written post.

No longer will my titles have anything to do with the corresponding post, unless by fluke of nature.

No longer will my titles need to make sense (logically, grammatically, ethically etc.), or be constrained to correct spelling.

The tremendous amounts of spam my few email accounts receive daily will now be skimmed, and the spam title that sticks out most will be my blog post title for that day!

Because like many Indian folk (I don't know the politically correct term) and their killings of wild animals (hide your whales), nothing goes to waste.

Over/Under on how many posts this system lasts for: 12

posted by Buttug McOysty . 6:48 PM .